Header Ads

Iheanacho: It Will Be a Dream to Face Real Madrid

Nigeria youngster Kelechi Iheanacho has said it will be a dream come true for him if he played against Real Madrid tomorrow in a UEFA Champions League game.

The Taye Academy of Owerri product has been a hit for Manchester City this season scoring a brace Saturday in a 4-0 spanking of Stoke City to take his goals’ haul this term to 11.
“I think I should dream about that because it’s a great team to dream to play against,” he said.

“It would be a dream come true to play against them.
“I think I’ll be happy when I play against them.”
On his two-goal performance against Stoke, Iheanacho said: “I am very pleased and I am very happy to score goals.
“I thank my teammates and my manager for helping me achieve this,” Iheanacho told ITV after the game.
Goalkeeper Joe Hart also had words of adulation for the young forward.

“He (Iheanacho) has been brilliant.
“When he turned up last pre-season somewhat unknown.
“He’s really worked hard and got stuck in and he’s got a lot of belief in from the manager if I am honest.
“He’s a brilliant part of our squad and we are really proud to have him.
“He’s come in through our youth system and is really important and shows how good a good we’ve got,” Hart said.
Iheanacho has scored 11 goals in all competitions for City this season.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.